Posted March 2, 2016
ON CAMERA SUMMER CAMP for YOUNG ACTORS
Nashville Acting Studio
Nashville Acting Studio is opening its specialized and concentrated for camera, on camera, training to young actors for our week long summer camp intensive. Actors between the ages of 11 and 18 may apply*.
We will feature:
· On camera training shot on full 1080p HD cameras with three acting coaches, including Caroline Locorriere who is regarded as the best acting coach in Nashville
· Monologue and Scene Showcase (material selected from film and television) with local agents invited to attend along with your guests
· Digital copy of students’ work for them to have upon completion, including the showcase
· Audition Training for commercials, television and film
· Practical Business Aspects, such as headshot and resume development and interaction with casting directors, agents and directors as well as expectations on a set
Students will be coached in:
· Sensorial Detail, Focus and Concentration, Goal/Action/Obstacle, Script Analysis and Emotional Preparation
June 13th – 17th, 2016
Monday through Friday, 9:30-3:30
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form or with questions about the camp. You may also reach Caroline at 615-598-8986. Visit www.nashvilleactingstudio.com to find out more about us. Click on the Youth tab for more information about the camp or go directly to
*Potential students may be asked to submit a video audition unless referred by their talent agent.